When an injury or illness strikes you or your family, having access to quality emergency and urgent care close to home is important to help you get back to good health. Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital offers conveniently located facilities throughout Northwest Houston and Cypress.
When To Go To Urgent Care
Our CareNow Urgent Care clinic in Cypress is open 7 days a week for minor illness and injuries. Urgent care doctors can quickly treat things like cold, flu, and strep throat as well as evaluate cuts, sprains and strains.
Our urgent care clinic 7 days a week for quick, convenient walk-in care - even when your doctor's office is closed. Our ER locations are open 24 hours per day, seven days a week, including holidays.
Urgent care locations or walk-in clinics typically treat minor illnesses like the flu or strep throat, if you are unable to see your primary care doctor.
Although urgent care centers are equipped to quickly diagnose and treat a variety of minor illnesses and injuries, if you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency call 911 immediately.
- Suspected heart attack or stroke
- Trouble breathing, severe allergic reactions
- Deep wounds with heavy bleeding
- Broken bones
- Severe burns
- Head injuries, concussions
- Severe headaches, dizziness, confusion, seizures
- High fever, uncontrolled nausea or diarrhea, dehydration
- Coughing or throwing up blood, blood in stool
- Suspected poisoning or drug/alcohol overdose
- After-hour care for minor injuries and illnesses
- Cold, flu, earaches, sore throat, fever
- Sprains, strains, simple bone and joint injuries
- Cuts and scrapes that may need stitches
- Bites, stings, poison ivy, hives or rashes
- UTIs & STIs
- Physicals and other tests