Family members and friends are welcome to visit Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital patients. However, since your loved one’s health care is our primary concern, visiting hours may be limited by staff when necessary. Below are some tips for visiting our hospital.Hospital Hours
Please don’t visit the hospital if you have a cold or sore throat or have recently been exposed to any contagious diseases. All visitors must be in good health.General Visiting Hours:
10 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily
INTENSIVE CARE UNIT VISITING HOURS:
9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
No children under 10 are allowed to visit the ICU. Only two visitors are allowed at one time for a patient in the ICU. Plants, flowers and personal items (unless cleared by the nursing staff) are not permitted in the ICU.
- Two visitors per patient. More than two visitors at a time can be tiring to a patient. Additional visitors may wait in the lobby or in the cafeteria.
- Keep noise to a minimum. Please be respectful and keep your voice down to allow other patients to rest.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. At times, children may be more disruptive to patients than adult visitors. Please supervise your children closely.
- Shirt and shoes required. This is for the safety of our patients and visitors and to promote cleanliness in the hospital.
- No food or drink. Please don’t eat in the patient rooms or waiting areas. Only food that has been approved by the nursing staff should be given to a patient.
Thank you for taking the time to read and understand our patient visitation policy. With your help, we can keep your loved one’s environment as quiet and comfortable as possible.