Recognized for Providing Quality Hospital Care in Houston
Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital is nationally recognized for our commitment to quality patient care. In 2014, Cy-Fair Hospital received advanced Level III Trauma Facility Designation from the Texas Department of State Health Services, making it the first hospital in the Cy-Fair area to receive the designation, and the highest trauma level in Houston outside of the level 1 trauma centers in the Texas Medical Center.
In addition to receiving recognition for trauma services, Cy-Fair Hospital participates in the “Get With The Guidelines” program. This is a hospital-based quality improvement program designed by the American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association to provide hospital staff with evidence-based guidelines and procedures for heart patients in their care. It empowers health care provider teams to consistently treat heart and stroke patients according to the most up-to-date guidelines.
Cy-Fair Hospital also holds the following accreditations and distinctions:
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence from the American Society for Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
- Accredited Chest Pain Center from the Society of Chest Pain Center
- Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center
- Get with The Guidelines – 2015 Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award
- American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Registry–GWTG Platinum Performance Achievement Award for 2015
- Accreditation in Mammography from the American College of Radiology
- Breast Center of Excellence from the American College of Radiology
Find a Doctor
You can browse provider bios using our Find a Physician search tool, and find the doctor who’s right for you.